There are many benefits of pasting a solar window film
How many days can I open the window after the car is filmed?
Blocking ultraviolet rays, preventing heat insulation, privacy protection
Everyone knows that you can’t open the window after the car is filmed
Then the problem is coming
How many days can I drive the window after the car is filmed?
After the car window film is pasted,
Window opening time is about 3-7 days
How to determine the window opening time of your own model?
First of all, you must determine the type of solar film you put on
If you put a thicker metal film
The window opening time should be appropriately extended
If it is a ceramic window tint
The window opening time can be shortened appropriately
There is also a weather reason
If the weather is hot, the time can be shortened appropriately
The rainy season or winter can be extended appropriately.
The following are the precautions after applying the solar film:
1. The glass cannot be raised or lowered 3 days after the pasting.
2. Don’t blow the air conditioner against the glass after applying the solar film
3. Do not stick the contents of the suction cup on the glass after applying the solar film.
4. The metal film reserves the installation position of ETC
5. Asks store for a warranty card
6. Go back to the store after a week to check the edge banding.