Tips for maintaining Your Car’s Vinyl Wrap
Car maintenance after filming:
1. After installation, do not roll down the car window within 3-5 days to prevent the wrap edge from turning over.
2, do not stick the adhesive label directly on the vinyl wrap;
3. If there are bubbles, go to a professional car beauty and maintenance shop for treatment within 24 hours;
4. After the body color change film is pasted, if it is not the original car color, you need to go to the vehicle management department to change the color and apply for a photo. Otherwise, the annual inspection will not be performed during the vehicle inspection.
5. A high-absorption microfiber wiping cloth is always available in the car for daily wiping.
6, within one month after installation, do not hang suction cup dolls and other objects on the car window;
7. After sticking the film, if there is a cloud of water mist between the film and the glass, please don’t worry, it will naturally dry out and disappear within 2-3 weeks;
8. Do not use nails or sharp objects to poke the edge of the membrane away to prevent dirt from entering;
9. When applying the wrap, pay attention to the local vehicle inspection policies and regulations, and whether there is a triangular area on the front window. Avoiding car inspection is an embarrassing situation.
10. The wrap can be cleaned after 2-3 weeks. Use a lint-free cloth and other soft objects dampened with detergent water. Be careful not to get sand or sharp particles in order to avoid scratching the surface of the film. At the same time, do not use ammonia. Liquid for cleaning;